Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Pressies!

Hi there! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my computer has been acting up a lot. And laziness took over :)
I hope all of you had a amazing Christmas, and that you spent time with family, ate lots of unhealthy food and got some nice gifts! I did! My stomach was ready to explode on Boxing Day D:
This year I received some the best presents ever! I say that every year, but everything was so nice that I can't choose my favourite...I'm super grateful and thankful for all of them!
Thank you to all my friends and family, especially my Mum, who was very thoughtful :)
So yes, I can't show you my presents, because my Google Chrome has crashed and it won't let me upload multiple photos (grrr.) However, I will show you this picture of my new hair!

Happy Christmas! xx

6 comments:

  1. I have a jumper like that! Love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! Its so cool that you're being Misty! I have pics of me cosplaying as her somewhere on my blog. To answer your question about the wig: there used to be this really cool cosplay wig shop but I have no idea where it went, so your best bet would really be an online shop like eBay. I found an amazing Misty wig on there for my cosplay last spring, in good quality for a reasonable price. I'd say look for a medium length jagged cut orange wig from a seller with really positive feedback. Hope this helps, please post pictures when you finish the cosplay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your glasses!

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cider sky is correct!! I hardly ever guess those lyric title things, but excellent song is it not? Love your hair.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all, Im so thankful for your comment on my last post!! I was so happy :-) And I'm sorry for the late comment-back (_ _);

    thanks! and yes he is my boyfriend :-)
    im happy you like us XD hahaha

    please post more often! im waiting for new post!

    oh and if you want please check out my new japan post if you are interested! i would be sooo happy <3

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like yer fringe:)


    http://beautyillusion2.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xx